Addresses:

July 27-Aug 24:
Sister Allyson Mullen
MTC Mailbox # 205
NZE-AUC 0824
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Aug 24-Dec 2012 (letters only! ...if you feel so inclined to send me a package half way across the world, talk to my sister):
New Zealand Auckland Mission
P.O. Box 33-840
Takapuna, North Shore City 0740
New Zealand
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday, Monday...gotta email the fam on Monday.

I mean..."I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday..." But seriously. I will go inside someday. It's weird having to wait so long, but at least we're having a temple trip next week!
 
First off: I don't know if anyone even noticed, but I messed up on my birthday countdown last week...26 days?? What?? more like 9 now! I don't want to get old. I still feel like I'm 15 sometimes.
 
This week was an interesting week. Well first off, we had the baptism of the husband of a part member family and that was way exciting! I mean exciting as ...gotta work on my NZ lingo, ha. We had a really good turn out from the ward, and even his family came who are not members and it really touched them and his wife's LA family, too. So yeah, it was good and so exciting! Dang, I'm gonna miss meeting with him as often because he has a pretty funny sense of humor. He just keeps things fun.
 
But other than that, it's unfortunately been a hard week with the rest of our investigators. For one reason or another, things haven't been going as well with them. We're just having a hard time setting up appointments with them and having them keep their appointments, we're trying so hard and feeling like we're doing everything we can, but our work isn't evident in how our investigators are progressing, and just struggling to find new investigators. So we're planning on working with more part member families in our wards. Ugh, and things are just crazy having 3 wards, I feel like I hardly know anyone. Trying hard to stay positive and not let Satan encourage us to focus on how weak we are sometimes, but just trying to realize how much help I really do need from Heavenly Father.
 
I can't remember what else I was going to tell you, I forgot my planner at home, I feel naked...it's like going somewhere and not having my cellphone, ha, & so now I can't remember what I was going to write about! pqfu vsnl kdf
 
I can't believe transfers are this week! Crazy. I know my companion is training next transfer, thankfully I got a little inside scoop so I can start packing, ha, even though I'm pretty sure where I'll be going, I'll save those details for next week.
 
Oh, I got my VC name tag this week, once again, excited to be official...and then I opened he envelope and saw they spelt it with an I. One day I'll a name tag I can use. My comp asked if I was going to still use it...no way jose! I ain't Sister Mullin!
 
Really short/random letter this week because I just feel I can't think of what happened this week. I'll attach a couple pretty pics to make up for it. Love you all! hope you have a good week!
 
-Sister Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment