Addresses:

July 27-Aug 24:
Sister Allyson Mullen
MTC Mailbox # 205
NZE-AUC 0824
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Aug 24-Dec 2012 (letters only! ...if you feel so inclined to send me a package half way across the world, talk to my sister):
New Zealand Auckland Mission
P.O. Box 33-840
Takapuna, North Shore City 0740
New Zealand
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Pictures

-NZ Sunsets...never get old
-Dinner with the Ueleses. He served his mission in El Paso, and I love hearing him talk about it. And I just love, love, LOVE this family.
-It looks like I'm really riding the tiger, right? ...we had fun at the zoo this week for p-day!




-Jumping picture...in front of the temple...surprise? This was when our last District leader (the one next to me) was going home. Sad day. I hate sending missionaries home. And we've sent someone home the last 4 transfers.
-We had dinner with a recent convert yesterday, her husband ain't a member and isn't keen to learn, but she always tells us when he asks about us when we haven't been by in a while :) His heart is softening. Anywho, their kids were having a blast putting on our gumboots and walking around in them. Sorry, Sister Somma, I'm sending the picture where I look good and you don't, haha.



-Loving the car.
-Hating the bikes.
-the 4 musketeers. We've been in the same district for 3 transfers. Sis Tovale finally made it up to Auckland, she's been here since before I got to the VC. Weird not having her at the VC. And I have loved being able to serve around Sister Chan for more than our 2 transfers together. I feel it's only been a month since I picked Sister Chan up from Auckland, and now she's been out over 4 months. Where is my life going??




No comments:

Post a Comment