Addresses:

July 27-Aug 24:
Sister Allyson Mullen
MTC Mailbox # 205
NZE-AUC 0824
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Aug 24-Dec 2012 (letters only! ...if you feel so inclined to send me a package half way across the world, talk to my sister):
New Zealand Auckland Mission
P.O. Box 33-840
Takapuna, North Shore City 0740
New Zealand
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Quickie

Well this will be short. VC Traning is going good. I can already tell I'll grow so much by being in the VC. I mean I'm going to have to make the intiative to talk to every single person who walks in! We had a little practice yesterday, & I was way nervous, but after we started, I realized it wasn't that bad, and realized how much I was smiling. The church really does make me so happy and I am so thankful to be able to share my testimony! 
 
So there's another sister going to Oakland w/ S. Robbins, but she's from Mexico, so her English isn't that great. So we're kind of in a trio, so it's been an adjustment and a little hard, espcially since she doens't live on our floor, so it's hard planning things and finding her, but she's sooo sweet and so nice. She was laughing pretty hard at me the other day when we were in the cafeteria and I was laughing loud and semi-obnoxiously (obviously fake) & this table of elders kept looking at me. I don't know if it's goood or bad that she's laughing at me so much when she doesnt' speak English that well, haha. 
 
Like I wrote in my journal last night: I'm stoked to be going to a VC, I'm stoked to be going to NZ, I'm stoked about the gospel...life is great. I've never felt my Savior's love so strong or been so happy before! I definitely know this is where I need to be right now! I love you guys so much! Jenn, your family is constanatly in my prayers. I hope everything works out alright! Love you! Write you another email when I get to NZ! :) Ahhh, it's really happening!

1 comment: